Shipping and returns
Shipping your package
- Packages are generally shipped within 2 days of receipt of payment.
They are shipped via the service chosen at the time of validation of the order.
- All shipments are made with a tracking number and delivered with signature.
- Shipping costs include preparation and packaging costs as well as postage.
- Additional preparation costs may be added for certain items (special preparation, complex packaging).
These costs are clearly indicated in the advertisements and are fixed.
- We recommend that you consolidate your items into one order.
- We cannot combine two orders placed separately: Shipping costs apply to each of them.
- Your package is shipped at your own risk, but special attention is paid to the items being shipped.
- The dimensions of the boxes are appropriate and your items are properly protected.
- The buyer is required to check the condition of the package upon receipt in the presence of the deliveryman and make any complaint at that precise moment.
- Packages are systematically insured for over 200 €, the buyer is required to check that the chosen delivery method allows and covers the value of the package. He can request it, additional charges may apply.
- No claim can be made in the event of theft or spoliation if the buyer is not covered against these hazards.
- Mondial Relay costs
For France and Benelux - Insurance is optional - Tracking number
Order value 0 - 24.99€ 24.99 - 44.99€ 45.00€ - ... France 10.00€ 5.00€ FREE Benelux 10.00€ 5.00€ FREE
- Shipping cost : La Poste Colissimo recommandé for International orders
Worldwide - Insurance and tracking number
Whatever the weight or the value of the order, the price remains fixed and inclusive.
Weight 0 - 20 kg Europe EEC 25.00€ Out of EEC 30.00€ Others 50.00€
- Mondial Relay costs
Return of your package
- Returns of goods are accepted but subject to a strict procedure.
- The buyer must make a prior request and have a confirmation with a return number.
- All returns must be made with a tracking number and delivered with signature.
- The buyer is responsible for protecting the items, any damage will be charged.
- Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- The reimbursement may, at the buyer's option, be a credit or a bank reimbursement.